1. Once you install the Bill Reminder software and launch the program the Bill Reminder will pop open. It will be completely blank and ready for you to add your bills. To do this simply click on the Add (+) button at the bottom right side of the Bill Reminder.
2. Once you click on the Add button a new form will open within the Bill Reminder. Simply start from the top by entering in what the bill is for, then followed by the amount and finally the due date. The payment link, text message option and the notes section are all options we will cover later. Once you have entered in all of the necessary information simply click on the Create button. That’s it!
3. To continue adding more bills just repeat the steps from above. As you add more bills you’ll see them begin to stack (in a condensed rectangular box) on top of one another. They will be listed in order from the most recent due date.
4. As shown in the example to the left we can see the Bill Reminder keeping track of many bills. If the amount of bills you enter exceeds the amount of space in the Bill Reminder window it will simply add a scroll bar to the right to allow you to add as many as you need.As shown in the example to the left there is a bill that is past due, it is highlighted in red.Also in the example to the left you’ll see three bills that have been marked as paid. Once you have paid a bill simply check the It’s Paid box so you will not be reminded about paying that bill.
5. In the example to the left you can see that we’ve entered information into the Payment link: field. This option allows you to enter in the web address of the company where you can pay that particular bill online. This is simply a convenience option.